In some of the following Self
Esteem Statistics, you can see
-Nearly half (47%) of Canadian girls between the ages of 10 and 17 have avoided
social activities like going to the beach, participating in physical activities, going to
school or giving an opinion because they feel badly about the way they look.
-New research has confirmed that one in three women will never leave home without make-up and nearly a third of women in Yorkshire, said putting their makeup on is the most important part of the day (source)/(source#)
-Women feel that attending a job interview is the most stressful situation to
demonstrate flawless makeup, followed by nights out and dates. 31% also admit
that they feel a greater pressure to look better in the presence of other women
as opposed to trying to impress a man. (source)/(source#)
-NYC.com reports that each of us is exposed to 400-600 ads per day, an
average of 40-50 million by age 60. 97% of the ads feature a woman in a degrading
image. (source)/(source#) 69%
of girls reported (in a media study) that magazine pictures influenced their idea of the
perfect body shape and 47% of them wanted to lose weight because of these ads.
-88% of girls feel the need to “look perfect”
-"Let's face it: Women aren't the only ones under pressure to look good any more.
The broad shouldered, sculpted and muscular bodies of the men in the movies and "sexy men" contests have upped the male beauty quotient too." (source)/(source#)
-Men's grooming has come to the forefront of beauty magazines in the last decade. The beginning
of the "new man" and the "metrosexual" has meant that there is more pressure on men to look their
People usually say "health is gold", but some jokes "beauty is diamond". There are many people who worries about their health, but many more people take a great interest in their look. They wish they became more beautiful, attractive than they got healthier. Are you one of them? A lot of people (young male and female) even don't take care of their "gold" and let their embellishment harm their valuable health. Obsession of the "perfect look" can be one of the biggest obstacles that causes many problems in their life.
Once again, how to be good looking, confident 24/7 and get happy easily, simply just like the simple calculus "1 plus 1 equals 2" !?
How can you do that while you feel hard, tired, even feel incapable of getting beautiful (because you know well you cannot change your natural body, especially your face)? I know you maybe do not have much time to do exercies, feel hard to diet. You become down-hearted when seeing a slow success (in losing weight) or using effectless Diet Plans and Weight Loss Programs. You want to own beautiful eyes, a marvelous nose, a slimmish chin...that must look very awesome/good like someone you've seen or thought before. Have you ever wanted a surgery in order for yourself to look wonderful or just accept yourself? How to change your appearance without any beauty surgery? Many people find it's pretty hard to accept their present, real image (their body) compared with images (others' bodies) in their mind.
It's very lucky for you because the answer is inside Jesus Christ's message! This message will bring you Real Confidence, Happiness, Freedom in order for you to:
- be good looking 24/7 and much more than that. JL'll tell you what it's exactly.
- have gladness because of your beauty, feel the greatest thing: You're the master of your life!
- feel good about yourself, maintain and increase your worthiness
- recognize that Beauty is simple and easy!
- live happily and comfortably, live in your own way!
- avoid psychology pressures, stress, feel even-minded. You'll know how to overcome and deal with others' bad criticisms. This will bring you a marvelous feeling.
- save money, save time and save...life (without dangerous surgeries)!
- develop your own talent and get Success in your life! (feeling bad and unconfident in your own appearance may inhibit your talent and abilities!
- become a genial, large-hearted person! You'll know how to respect others and yourself, increase your self esteem!
- become a marvelous Christian, receive privileges from God. God will bless you!
- how to be a Superexcellent Beauty and help others trust, happy with their private good look.
- read God's message through hidgink's special story, Hidden Phoenix**,
- and/or use Kilsat's the most effective methods, experiences and his formula for meridian beauty (that will be provided through JL's work afterward)
- and have a consultation, a private talk between you and JL that will bring you what you are trying to find and more!
Remember, to get the best results, you must
- absolutely love and believe in your God (Jesus!)
- read and understand meanings of 10 PFs (you will know what 10 PFs are in the consultation that may surprise you!)
- have a genial heart (lenient person). A person who owns a pure heart will easily receive the best result and can reach the Peak of Beauty fast.
We are talking about the outside, your look.
If you're looking for a beauty solution (real beauty) to help you, on your journey, become confident and live comfortably, then this service is exactly the ticket to ride!
|Can you please tell me how long it has been taking you to be called "You're really beautiful!" by someone and how long you will keep your good look?
There're a lot of people who have never felt themself good looking during their life and most of people are incapable of keeping their marvelous looks when Mr Time (their age) comes, even people ever called "The Most Beautiful in The World"! I used to think humorously that Miss Beauty and Mr Time could never love each other forever. One day, that love would become enmity. But now, the story is absolutely different. Simply, can you answer this question "How to be beautiful while you think you're not young anymore?" and "Can a 90 year old lady/man have good looks and feel still rose-coloured (still young)?".
Do you really want yourself to spend a lot of years (or forever) on figuring out those questions? Why don't you let JL help you save huge amounts of time to answer those? More differently interesting things you've never heard about will be revealed through this consultation such as:
- What is "Poor Beauty"?
- How to reach the peak of Sightliness?
- Signs let you know you're a Superexcellent Beauty (example, millions of eyes enthuse over you?)
- Can The Most Beautiful Person in The World feel not good about his/her appearnce? Yes or No?
- Beauty is an available Gift (from God) or not?
Join the competition "The Most Beautiful and Talented Person in The World" by inviting 100 people
(your friends, family, social networks...) to register this competition
. (click here
At least answer
5 magical puzzles (5 PFs
) (click here
You'll get a FREE private consultation anytime with JL
Let’s get started now!
JL, Executive of MB** (Founder of Competition "The Most Beautiful and Talented Person of The World")
P.S. This consultation is most suitable for Christians.